ABOUT THE ARTIST
Hi there! I'm Isabell and I'm a fantasy artist based in Hamburg, Germany.
l love creating really fun and vibrant fantasy illustrations that pull you into another world. But I also enjoy creating really dark and grotesque horror illustrations that evoke a primal sense of fear. I love setting moods and playing around with colors and lighting.
Besides being a huge horror enthusiast and a lover of all things Ghibli, I'm also obsessed with DnD, a plant mom, gamer and a huge foodie!
University of Applied Sciences Europe 2016-2019
Bachelor of Arts in Illustration
Courses included Character Design, Game Art, Concept Art, 2D animation, Art fundamentals
Bachelor Thesis “Shadow and Light in Horror Illustrations”
Adobe After Effects
Unity Basic Prototyping
June 2020 - Present
- Concepting and painting of various characters for both private and commercial projects
- Illustrating various props, icons for both private and commercial projects
- Character and environment concept art for games
Febuary 2019 - July 2021
Working Student/CRM Art Intern Innogames GmbH
- Concepting and creating various marketing and CRM assets, such as newsletters and in-game pop-ups for the InnoGames product portfolio
- Supporting the design of new communication channels and templates for CRM measures in new games in collaboration with different art teams in the company, e. g. Marketing & Corpo rate Design and Game Art
- Updating and improving art assets used in the CRM campaign setup, ensuring state-of-the-art communication measures
March 2018 - November 2018
Internship at WunderWerk GmbH
- Prop Design for "Henrietta"
- Background painter
- Masking of Backgrounds
- Development and Finance Department
- Assistance Production Lead